Our practice experience in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia has included representation of Fortune 500 clients, private corporations, investment groups, entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits.
- Starting a Company in the U.S. or abroad - Articles, bylaws, shareholders/members' agreements, permits and tax registrations, annual federal, state and local filings, foreign company operating approval, foreign ownership restrictions, business owners' duties and obligations
- Domestic and International corporate transactions and external compliance matters (IP, antitrust, tax, trade)
- Mergers, reverse triangular mergers, share/stock acquisitions, asset sales & purchases
- Business contracts, commercial negotiations and sales, import/export
- Corporate governance and internal compliance programs (FCPA, data privacy, conflicts of interest)
- Joint Ventures and Working with Partners
- U.S. companies operating abroad and foreign companies operating in the U.S.
- Project finance, international development, infrastructure transactions
- Nonprofits and foundations - members' and directors' meetings, charitable solicitations, IRS regulations, "public support test," unrelated business income, federal and state tax filings, other compliance issues